Central Munich, Germany
€579.00 Inc. Tax
Munich the capital of Bavaria with a great view on the ‘Englischer garten’ in the North and the Hofgarten next to the ‘Bayerische Staatskanzlei’.
- Made out of the finest sycamore, oak/walnut, birch and heavy embossed paper.
- Incredible details in roads, parks, land and waterways by precision design and engineering.
- High quality NIELSEN frame in black or oak, made in Germany.
- Includes museum glass, which is anti reflective and provides extra UV protection.
- Information plate on the back of the frame indicating: used wood species, scale details and a space for a custom engraved message.
- A wall mount to easily and securely hang your map art.
- Every tree has a unique wood pattern so your piece will be one of a kind.
Please select your desired frame colour.
|Color of the Frame||
|Size of the work||
325×325 mm, 425×425 mm, 725×525 mm
|Woodcombination and Style||
This work is made of sustainable sourced hardwood, paper and glass.